As Headhunting Consultant we are supporting a Client - Engineering and Construction Company with international recognition - who is searching for a position at this time in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. We want to share this information in order to be considering by you or any of your colleagues or friends who might be interested for a job opportunity within the oil & gas industry. Please feel free to share this information.
The position is:
Site Manager 12yr + – They are currently seeking a Construction Site Manager to support their refinery project.
Requirements of the role:
• Prior experience of the oil and gas, refinery, petrochemical and has construction engineering experience on large to mega project
in cold environments is mandatory • Experience in Crude Oil Upgrader • Plan, coordinates, and directs the construction work and construction subcontractor to meet all confirmed milestone dates
• Prepare a construction plan to ensure the efficiency, quality, safety, and performance of construction is upheld and objectives are met
• Constructability & feasibility during design
• Participate in Construction Schedule
• Provide input to Key Design review
• Review of all Construction Procedures submitted by EPC contractor
• Build and maintain a professional relationship with EPC contractor to allow efficient and effective management of site construction scope changes with assistance from the Project Manager.
• Bachelors of Science in Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 12 years of related work experience
• Thorough knowledge of construction practices as well as economic principles, international codes and standards, procedures and specifications
• Good written and verbal knowledge of English.
Bilingual Spanish-English is a plus.
• 3 years minimum contract
• Located in Forth McMurray, Canada.
Assignments include: Excellent Compensation & Benefits package.
If your experience is according to the clients requirement and it is your decision to participate,(use el botón)