Recruitment agency from Canada is looking for a Housekeeping room attendant with experience. The selected person will need to go through an immigration process to obtain his/her work visa and will eventually have the opportunity to apply for Permanent Residence, once in Canada
The contract is for 12 to 24 months.
Air ticked is included
Housekeeping room attendant skills:
- Make beds, change sheets, replace towels & amenities in hotel guest rooms
- Sweep, mop, wash floors
- Clean and disinfect kitchens and bathrooms
- Dust surfaces & furniture; vacuum carpets
- Attend to guest requests
- Push, pull and stock housekeeping cart
- Experience: Minimum of 1 to 2 years, that must be proved and have references
- Candidate must provide phone number and email for interviews.
- Advanced level of English.