We are seeking a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Help Desk Support Specialist for our Customer Care Support Department to provide excellent customer service for our Software Solutions. Our Customer Care Support Department is open 24/7/365.
• Provide Tier-1 Remote/Phone support with advanced technical troubleshooting and analysis, answering calls professionally, completing call logs and producing call reports
• Gather the customer’s information and provides one-on-one customers problem resolution over the phone and/or remotely to determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem and fixing it by using any approved remote access software.
• Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves Level One problems for customer’s software and hardware, network and Internet.
• Complete Service Tickets during and right after a service call and obtain a customer verbal confirmation for completed work
• Responsible for owning and overseeing the resolution of all Service Call Ticket assigned to him.
• Manages post software implementation support activities and associated technical staff.
• Assists in creating materials for end-user frequently asked questions (FAQs).
• Once identification of the underlying problem is established, the specialist can begin sorting through the possible solutions available using the Acknowledge base.
• Work on rotative shifts and able to work “on-call” shifts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minimum Two (2) years of broad MIS/IT experience: Significant knowledge of PC hardware, Windows OS-Servers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Working knowledge of networks, routers, switches, and personal computers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and office applications
- Great communications skills to work with users and vendors
- Ability to work independently and make technical decisions with minimal supervision
- Bilingual English/Spanish (required)