A rapidly growing health care company is seeking to expand our Sales Team with full-time energetic individuals. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic sales professional who is looking to grow with an organization.
The successful candidate will work on a consultative basis to sell marketing solutions to our customers in defined markets. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in meeting sales goals, able to manage team, works with minimal supervision be efficient and proactive in completing tasks be flexible and demonstrate sales and closing skills.
The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial mindset, drive and motivation to be successful.
• Cold call business owners and executives to market advertising and consulting solutions
• Use a consultative approach to customize proposed marketing solutions to meet their business needs
• Manage prospects and a pipeline
• Develop a thorough knowledge of all our products and services
• Source, prospect and market new accounts into our global network.
• Organize and maintain customer relationship management CRM system and customer correspondence.
• Communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing
• Represent the company and its products in an ethical and professional manner
• Ability to generate proposals, agreements, and associated documents and processes
• Short sales cycle experience
• Cultivate and maintain good customer relationships
• Develop partnerships and alliances
• Proven track record of sales success
• Solid computer skills – proficient in Microsoft applications and powerpoints
• Strong communications and closing skills.
• Professional level experience in a sales environment proven record of meeting sales goals/quotas. Candidates will be asked to demonstrate record can be through references, etc.
• A minimum of 4-5 years of professional and related field experience.
• Proven track record in meeting performance objectives
• Strong oral and written communication skills are required, as well as basic technical support knowledge and computer skills background
• Effective listener and understanding customer expectations
• Ability to quickly establish rapport with Clients in a way that allows for a comfortable consultation.
• Ability to work remotely, reaching international customer base
• Shows/practices a commitment to ethical conduct.
• Works well under pressure and does not waiver in working as a team.
• Internet savvy to research customer details
• Availability to work a flexible schedule
• Fluent in English, both speaking and writing. Other languages like Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, etc. are considered a plus
Candidate meeting all of the criteria above, please reply to this post with a current copy of your resume and a cover letter in English to demonstrate your written skills. We will not consider submissions received without a cover letter and not meeting above-stated criteria.
If you feel that you are a person were looking for, send us a current copy of your resume and a cover letter at (use el botón) Submissions without a cover letter will not be entertained.
We look forward to see you grow with us!
Work schedule: 9am - 6pm Pacific Time
Telecommuting is ok.
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters should not contact the job poster.
No phone calls about this job.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.