We are industry leader in the software development and digital strategy development and we are seeking a dynamic Digital Strategist to lead all organic and paid digital marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate has a track record of managing organic and paid campaigns for multiple brands/companies, optimizing conversions, analyzing and optimizing traffic performance, and will have brilliant organization and communication skills, as well as experience in presenting their ideas.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Optimize 360, Google Search Console, SEMrush, MOZ.
- Proven experience in successfully implementing conversion rate optimization, user experience, and search engine optimization best practices.
- Deep understanding of web optimization tools, affiliate and performance marketing.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Ability to learn quickly, demonstrates initiative, and adapt/adjust to shifting priorities.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Experience implementing A/B testing, as well as pre- and post-analysis to provide data-driven insights and optimized solutions, serving as the primary stakeholder for conversion funnel improvements.
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward your most updated resume including email where to reach you, upon successful review, you will be sent back a questionnaire as first-round selection process.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing, community management, content marketing, or related field with an agency or corporation.
- You graduated with a BA/BS degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field that helped you make the transition to a digital marketing career.
- You understand the principles of email marketing methodologies and implementation tactics.
- You have expert-level knowledge of digital payment advertising platforms (for example, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) that complement email campaigns.
- You provide the best communication practices and make recommendations to help guide copy and design decisions.
- You can manage multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines, managing time effectively, and prioritizing tasks.