Multinational banking software provider is looking for Business Consultants with a minimum of 3 years experience either in financial or banking software sector to join their offices in Quito.
Fluency in English is mandatory.
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the Business Consultant is responsible for providing functional application and banking support and in one or more banking areas Retail, Trade Finance, Treasury, Credits, Accounting, etc. throughout all stages of products implementation projects either onsite or offsite.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Analyse client business requirements and relate them to products capability by completion of Implementation workbooks
• Identify any gaps together with proposals for their resolution e.g. workarounds or changes in processes. Ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project
• Define customization needs for products as per agreed business definitions
• Write specifications if and when needed for local development and ensure Technical Consultants have a clear understanding of these specifications
• Participate in the configuration of the company software and other products through the definition of static and semi-static data for the installation of the core system
• Participate in functional testing to support User Acceptance Testing UAT
• Liaise with the maintenance groups to ensure that the product problems identified are understood and resolved
• Participate to the review of client organization, processes and workflows and contribute to proposal of a ‘post-picture’ to maximize the benefit from the products
• Make recommendations on best banking practices to the Project Manager and alert him on practices that might damage the Clients business or contradict legal requirements, before recognition as a problem by the Client
• Conduct parts or all of the User training in a subject, which includes design, customization and update of Training Materials and Handouts