Recruitment agency from Canada is looking for a Bartender with experience. The selected person will need to go through an immigration process to obtain his/her work visa and will eventually have the opportunity to apply for Permanent Residence, once in Canada.
The contract is for 12 months.
Air ticket is included
Bartender specific skills:
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
- Mix liquor, soft drinks, water, and other ingredients to prepare cocktails and other
- Prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages for
food and beverage servers or serve directly to patrons
- Collect payment for beverages and record sales
- Maintain inventory and control of bar stock and order supplies
- Clean bar area and wash glassware
- Ensure compliance with provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Experience: Minimum of 1 to 2 years, that must be proved and have references
- Candidate must provide a phone number and email for interviews.
- Advanced level of English.